How to use
By using Stats tester, you can perform basic statistics tests by an easy operation.
Maximal sample number is 100/group at each test.
### Main menu page ###
1. Parametric or nonparametric statistics can be selected.
2. [Main Help] in the 3 dot menu shows how to use this app.
3. [All clear] button clears all data saved in the internal memory.
### Each stats page ###
1. The [<] button returns to the main menu page.
2. [Help] button shows help for each statistics test.
3. [Example] button enters example data.
4. [Calc] button performs a statistics test.
(1) After calculation, input and output data are stored into the internal memory.
(2) These data can be deleted by [All clear] button in the 3 dot menu.
5. The short tap of [Clear] button clears the data of the selected input window. The long tap of [Clear] button clears all input windows.
6. [Graph] button displays the graph.
7. [Share] button sends the results to other apps (editor, mailer, etc.).
== Input window ==
Data can be ..
1. entered using a keyboard.
2. pasted from the clipboard.
3. copied to the clipboard.
4. For the format of input data, see the "hint" displayed after tapping the [Clear] button. [Example] button shows example data.
== Output window ==
1. Results on the output-window can be shared using other apps (ex. mailer and editors).
2. Input and output data are memorized after each calculation succeed, and the next calculation rewrites the memory. Internally memorized data can be erased by [All clear] button in 3 dot menu (main menu page).
== Graph window ==
Graph images can be acquired with Android screen capture and shared with other apps.